Guique Legal Statements
You (the customer) agree to the following terms:
- You are buying a ‘custom made’ part and therefore may need to modify your guitar to accept the part i.e. drill new holes.
- You have read the item description before purchasing. If in doubt, please send us an email with a description of your guitar, the part you wish to fit and any questions.
- To cancel or return an order, you need to contact us. Guidance is available on our FAQ page under the ‘Returns’ section.
- Returns must be initiated within 14 days of item receipt. Receipt of goods includes you or a third party (other than the carrier).
- Returned parts must be in saleable condition i.e. free of scratches, damage, unmodified.
- You should get a refund within 14 working days of either Guique receiving the goods back, or you providing evidence of having returned the goods (for example, a proof of postage receipt from the post office), whichever is the sooner.
- Refunds include the basic cost of shipping only i.e. do not include the cost of any additional tracking services.
- In the event that a part is faulty, we will refund the basic cost of shipping the part to you and pay the costs for shipping the part back to us too.
- Prolonged metal to metal contact may result in surface wear and loss of colouration.
- The anodising process may leave contact marks (discoloured spots) on the reverse of a part. This does not impair the part and cannot be seen after fitting.
- Part schematics serve as a dimensional guide for core elements. Manufacturing tolerances do vary, so if you need exact measurements for any part please get in touch before ordering.
All parts are guaranteed against manufacturing failure for 5 years. Damage caused during installation e.g. stripping a screw thread or scratching the finish are not covered. Damage caused during use is also not covered. Make sure you follow the installation instructions to avoid problems.